Financial Controller - Insurance
Excellent opportunity to join a an expanding global Insurance company based in Dublin city centre!
Reporting to Irish CFO, the successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with 5 years PQE with experience in the Insurance industry.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Irish finance function, financial close and reporting including regulatory returns (Solvency II) and tax.
- Maintenance of accounting controls and procedures for the Irish entity
- Preparation of timely and accurate management and Board reporting to the
- Irish Board and executive management team
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA)
- 5 year post qualified experience paired with experience in the Insurance or reinsurance industry
- Strong Solvency II knowledge
If this sounds like the opportunity for you - apply at the link within 😊