At Oliver James, we are currently working with a global Investment Management firm that is looking to hire a Reconciliation Analyst as part of their rapidly growing function in Ireland.
- Complete daily responsibilities to ensure transactions are reconciled and securities are appropriately maintained for the investment book of record
- Works to maintain a comprehensive conceptual understanding of the funds and securities as assigned. Independently resolves problems and exercises judgement in elevating material issues. Recognises opportunities and recommends process improvements to gain efficiency and ensure quality.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with business partners and clients. Anticipates client needs and ensures client satisfaction related to the services being provided.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation of all current procedures. Adheres to various control standards to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures. Understands and mitigates unit's business risks. Serves as a resource to the department and willingly shares expertise. Is cross-trained and able to provide coverage as needed.
- Previous experience in a related role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent judgement and proven ability to analyse issues quickly and independently take appropriate action under tight time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position before applying, reach out on the below details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35314854596