FP&A Analyst - Irish PLC
Fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland's most well know brands as a financial planning and analysis analyst! This role will join their growing FP&A and business partnering team and would suit a qualified accountant with at least 2 years post qualified experience.
Paired with a hybrid working model with a generous benefits package, this role offers the opportunity to gain exposure across budgeting and modelling while working with key senior stakeholders across the business.
Some Key Role Responsibilities:
- Assist in 3 year and long term planning process
- Provide analysis with insight on current commercial and operational activity, cost programs etc.
- Present and communicate results and reports to senior stakeholders
Some Key Requirements
- Qualified Accountant with at min. 2 years PQE
- Previous FP&A or business partnering experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within! 😊