As we live in an era where digital solutions have become the center of attention, it seems obvious that companies must work extra hard to evolve in the market and offer innovative solutions.
To offer secure solutions and avoid fraud, our client has launched a major anti-money laundering campaign.
In order to achieve this project and make sure that they are ahead of the market, our client needs someone like you to support the initiatives as a functional analyst.
- Are you an experienced functional analyst?
- Do you have a great knowledge of SQL?
- Have you ever used business object?
- Do you speak French & English? (Dutch is a +)
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you answered yes to most of the above questions, then you are probably the perfect candidate to accomplish the following requirements:
- Defining functional requirements;
- Program solutions in EUC environment;
- Coordinate tests to detect program errors:
- Develop and validate test projects;
- Execute the tests;
- Write documentation
This is a freelance assignment for a duration of 12 months in Belgium. If you hate traffic jam, do not worry, our client is flexible on remote work!
So, are you keen to join one of the leaders of the banking sector in Belgium? Do you want to be part of a great innovative project?
Then, do not wait any longer and get in touch to know more about this opportunity or share with your network if you know a great person out there for the role: email@example.com