Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Become an expert in an international group.
We are looking for a Medior/Senior .NET developer Full Stack for one of our clients who is world renowned in their sector and is at the cutting edge of technology. Their domain of expertise is purely IT.
Located in Brussels, this company has a worldwide presence, giving you the opportunity to travel throughout Europe and internationally several time per year. If you like to travel, this is the opportunity for you!
Thanks to its diversity, multi-cultural atmosphere, concrete dimensions, friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and benevolence towards their employees are essential.
Finally, the employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field.
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - the job :
- Work closely with senior development team members on major architecture projects, design, and implementation.
- Coordinates technical dependencies with other scrum teams.
- Collaborate with other engineers to share best practices and knowledge.
- Stay up to date with new tools, frameworks, technology, and design patterns.
- Participate in the definition and improvement of the existing processes and technology.
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - your profile :
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Development of web applications with Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.Net/Core, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework.
- Deep expertise with microservices architectures and design patterns.
- Any cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Git source code repository and continuous integration tools.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Good level of English. French is an asset.
- Must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
Medior/Senior Full Stack .Net developer - Your future package :
- A very attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card.
- CAFETERIA PLAN: Net expenses, laptop, phone subscription, health insurance, group insurance (Adapt your package in relation to your needs).
- 26 days of paid holidays.
- Variable bonuses.
- 2 or 3 days of homeworking per week.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36