My client, a well-respected Lloyd's (Re)Insurer, is currently on the look-out for two aspiring Actuaries to join their growing Pricing team.
You will receive outstanding on-the-job training and support from some of the highest-calibre Actuaries in the market, along with market-leading study support to help you through the Actuarial exams.
I have placed multiple graduates into this business over the past few years and the feedback I have received has been excellent, both in terms of their own personal development and also the overall culture of the business.
Suitable candidates will need:
- Minimum of a 2:1 (ideally a first) in a numerate degree subject along with an 'A' in A-Level Maths
- Strong communication skills
- Ambition and desire to complete Actuarial exams
- Good knowledge of the Lloyd's market
- Actuarial internship desirable but not essential
- The right to work in the UK without restriction
Tom Ingram | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 3861 9154