Our Insurance client is seeking to hire a Group Compliance officer for their Dublin City Centre offices.
As the Group Compliance Officer, your responsibilities will include:
▪ Assist in the promotion of an organisational customer centric compliance culture, committed to integrity, ethical conduct, and compliance with laws and regulation, by promoting positive examples of the standards required.
▪ Help to ensure that the Group Compliance Function remains on track with its Annual Compliance Plan activities, commitments and diarised reporting requirements.
▪ Assist in the monitoring and tracking of regulatory horizon scanning.
▪ Assist the Group Deputy Head of Compliance to ensure that Monument Re Limited remains in compliance with the Bermuda laws, rules, regulations, policy, and ethical standards.
▪ Assist in the preparation and execution of the annual Thematic and Monthly monitoring plan including the collation of evidence, documentation reviews, the collation of feedback the drafting of reports and tracking of outcomes.
▪ Keep records and compliance trackers and files up to date as required.
▪ Take a proactive and timely lead in the collation of MI and compliance information for the uploading and pre-preparation of the Group Quarterly Compliance reports for Boards and Committees.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Ideally more than 3 years in Compliance in either Insurance or Re-Insurance
- Developed a level of understanding in regulatory compliance space
The opportunity to join a growing firm whilst being well rewarded