Excellent opportunity for an experience Insurance professional to join a large Lloyd's insurer as a Group Portfolio Analyst. Reporting to the "head of" this role offers broad and varied exposure to multiple areas of the business whilst enabling you to play a key part in decision making in relation to Underwriting Strategy.
- portfolio optimisation
- trend analysis
- insurance and reinsurance exposure
- capital and risk interaction
- outwards reinsurance reviews
- high level portfolio view
- at least 3 years commercial insurance experience
- min of 2:1 in a mathematical or relevant degree
- strong communication skills
- previous portfolio analysis experience
Please note this role is not able to offer Visa sponsorship.