Do you have a passion for all things data? Would you thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment? Can you design and manage the build of data solutions to fulfil the strategic data needs of the business? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
For this role, you'll be responsible for designing and managing the execution of the Data strategy. You'll be collaborating with IT and Business Functions defining, owning and communicating the vision for the use of data, through data design and execution to fulfil business needs!
So what would you be doing?...
* Managing the Data functions including modelling, insight, infrastructure, architecture and data support
* Leading the development of data solutions for complex systems, making sure of consistency with specified requirements agreed within the Data team and the broader CIO function
* Continuously monitors and understands the internal Customer data requirements and delivers data strategy to deliver and meet the needs of the Business today and in the future
* Negotiating with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure data-specific products and services
* Establish, monitor and report on relevant aspects of the IT data budget
* Identification and implementation of change to reduce cost, eliminate risk and improve quality associated with the on-going use of data applications and solutions by the business
You need to be this kind of person…
* Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
* Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
* Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
To be successful in this job:
* You will have experience of working as a Head of Data, Head of Data Engineering or Senior Data Manager.
* We really need you to have a deep understanding of IT data insight, data infrastructure, data modelling and data architectures
* To be successful in this role, you need to have experience and understanding of data development methodologies
* Understanding of IT security management processes, practices and technology