We have a brand new role for a reputable and rapidly expanding Financial Services organisation. This business is currently going through a significantly large transformation programme towards both the cloud and automation.
You will be the Head of IT Vendor Management, responsible for the day-to-day management of the Global Groups vendor network. You will identify key strategic procurement's as well as operating current contracts with existing partners - making sure all parties meet obligations and dependencies.
- Build an effective & dynamic partner function, ensuring all partners operate as effectively & efficiently as possible
- Own the partner innovation process, making sure suggestions are appropriately managed
- Act as a point of escalation & manage the remediation if particular partners fail to meet obligations
- Identify key procurement's as required by the group & design and execute the procurement process
- Own the procurement process, including developing Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal and the evaluation processes to select a new partner also taking accountability & ownership of supplier performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business at a pivotal point in there transformation journey, you will be a key figure having complete ownership over the vendor / partner function for IT
This role sits under the Head of Architecture and is to specifically focus on their IT partners so having come from an IT focused background is key to this role.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!