My South Dublin client is looking for an IT Helpdesk Engineer to join their team. My client is Global IT Company that is offering a great opportunity for a junior IT professional to kick-start their career.
This company has a great work culture that offers plenty of training opportunities for people who join the team. This is reflected in the fact that many of their staff have stayed with them for many years throughout their career. They will provide training and any Certifications to are working towards.
Excellent opportunity for either an IT graduate or someone with 6-12 month's experience in an IT support role.
- Work on a busy IT helpdesk, responding to internal tickets across all severity levels
- Troubleshoot issues across IT hardware, networking, security, and applications
- Document and track technical issues via the ticketing system
- Liaise with internal users and third-party providers in a professional manner
- Must be either an IT graduate or have 6-12 month's experience in IT
- General IT knowledge (e.g. Troubleshooting, Active Directory, Ticketing, Windows Operating systems)
- Previous experience working on an IT helpdesk / customer support role would be desirable
- Technical acumen with an interest in learning IT
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Customer support skills
- Knowledge of the following technologies would be a bonus: Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Windows Server, Office 365, Network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, IPV4, VPN, etc)
- Degree or diploma in IT, Computer Science, or another related field
- IT certifications would be a bonus but not essential
- Well-established company within the IT Services industry
- Excellent training and opportunities to learn new technologies
- Working along side a great team and company culture
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Leah.email@example.com