|Function description||In order to continually improve the Access Management service delivery towards our internal customers and stakeholders, this department is capturing new requests/demands which must be translated in new small or medium projects (enhancements). |
The successful candidate will deliver high quality access management related consulting services with the collaboration of subject matter experts in order to ensure the solutions deliver against the requirements.
* Assist in translating customer requirements
* Design use cases, specifications, solution proposals.
* Drive clarity of scope and provide the project team with workable, fully-documented deliverable.
* Identification of possible additional functional requirements.
* Liaise with stakeholders to assure service delivery
* Maintain focus on delivering quality solutions, on time and to budget.
* Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of standardised requirements gathering and management techniques.
* Get a thorough understanding of the Access Management domain (Security Model, Target Operating Model, Organisation, Governance, Tooling).
* Establish and maintain relationships with subject matter experts, counterparts and customers involved in the access management environment.
|Language requirements||Dutch||Strong written and spoken communication skills|
|French||Strong written and spoken communication skills|
|English||Strong written and spoken communication skills|
|Education||Bachelor/Master (or equivalent by experience)|
At least 5 years experience in the IAM domain
29 days ago