We are looking for an Information Security professional to join a reputable & rapidly expanding business that are currently going through a large period of growth!
This is a great opportunity to lead a business on all Information Security Assurance activities that ensures the business meets standards & incorporates information security within it's environment
- To create, manage and take ownership across the InfoSec Assurance framework, design & perform reviews to provide assurance of controls
- Manage stakeholders to perform or coordinate ISMS Control Assurance Reviews in line with ISO 27001
- Maintain & manage supplier risk assessments, ensuring the effective resolution of agreed actions
- Work with wider business teams and other risk functions to drive assessments of infosec risk , identifying opportunities to reduce risk - facilitating the remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
- Work directly with the Head of InfoSec to develop a security programme
- To monitor and report on compliance with security policies, enforcing said policies within the IT environment
This is a broad role where you'll be involved across the Information Security space, playing a vital role in how this business moves forward
Based mostly remote, you must be able to commute to Coventry occasionally!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!