We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure professional who wants to take the next steps in their career into a Manager role!
This leading business is currently going through a period of growth as well as a large internal digital transformation towards the cloud!
This role would take ownership across the on-prem and cloud infrastructure that supports the entire group, you will be hands-on and lead a team of engineers whilst ensuring continual improvement across the function - driving forward automation & standards wherever possible
- To implement industry best practice infrastructure management, processes and procedures in a global environment
- Actively manage and ensure all platforms are maintained, secured across both on-prem & cloud infrastructure
- To perform regular vulnerability scanning across the infrastructure estate - clear remediation plans
- Work closely with technical architects to plan & implement the infrastructure roadmap
- Lead & manage the team of infrastructure engineers - striving to develop their and your careers to help with the transition towards the cloud
- To build strong & effective relationships with key stakeholders within the business (occasional travel to other sites)
There is a lot of training & development on offer for this role so someone who has experience in a lead capacity, looking for that next step would be great!
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org