This leading, global financial services business has a dynamic, risk-based approach to internal audit. Due to continued success and expansion, and their continued commitment to ensuring that the internal audit function remains a value-add to the business, they have a newly created headcount for a senior candidate to take on regional, team lead responsibilities.
You will be required to provide assurance on internal controls by overseeing the delivery of a portfolio of audit assignments; deliver the assigned audit from planning to issuing assurance and closure; review the work of the audit team; actively participate in data analytics work to improve controls; actively engage business stakeholders and build strong relationships with senior management; prepare the internal audit reports for Board and Management committee reporting and keep up to date with new developments in best practices in auditing.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience, including recent experience in audit (internal, or external with a Big 4 firm)
- Recent experience in the financial services sector
- Sound working knowledge of MAS regulations
- People management experience
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with senior stakeholders
- Ability to think outside the box with a strong risk mindset