Our client is a leading Life Insurer that is looking for an Investment Data Analyst, to join their growing Investment team here in Ireland.
Exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised company within a talented team.
- Perform data-related functions including analysis, cleansing, mapping and visualisation.
- Collaborate with Investment Front and Back Office colleagues to understand data requirements, identify solutions, and assist in their implementation.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in existing processes to improve efficiency.
- Contribute to the production and verification of performance reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with Investment Front Office and Actuarial colleagues on asset-liability management, including analysis of derivative hedges and cash flow matching processes.
- High level of expertise using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Experience using data visualisation tools (such as Power BI).
- Demonstrable presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen interest in investment markets.
- Experience in managing databases and integrating multiple data sources into one streamlined reporting solution.
If you or someone in your network is interest, apply directly or reach out using the details below:
01 485 4596