IT Application Infrastructure Services Analyst
Location: London - 3 days per week in the office
Rate: £500-£600 p/day Inside IR35
I am currently working with a leading London based, Asset Manager that are looking for a IT Application Infrastructure Services Analyst to join their team ASAP.
You will be working as a member of the Application Infrastructure Support Team and will be a point of contact with regards to all scheduled processing (both in production and test environments) including intra-day and overnight batches, messaging to third parties, automated file transfers, data loading and processing for various data warehouses, reporting services and applications. The team is also responsible for the day to day support a number of user facing applications.
- Prioritise issue resolution based on business risk
- Ensure that issues are owned from notification to closure.
- Ensure there is regular contact with users (predominantly IT users)
- Undertake small scale development tasks, primarily creating checks and automation and data reconstructions
- Participate in and initiate relevant meetings.
- Ensure that IT Operations' documented procedures are followed.
- Must have strong SQL skills, ideally in Microsoft SQL
- Must have experience in application support in a Windows environment
- Must have supported multi-tiered applications
- Must have experience in creating scripts to solve/automate, with powershell being preferred.
- Supporting applications based in the cloud, specifically Azure would be an advantage
- Some development experience would be advantageous
- Supporting an enterprise level scheduling system would be an advantage, like Control M or UC4
- Must have experience supporting a user facing reporting system, such as Tableau, Qlkiview, SSRS, PowerBI or any other
This client are looking for a contractor with strong technically ability and business application knowledge, an understanding of automated processes, how they integrate/interface with others application, the infrastructure and/or desktop environment on which they are hosted and how they are used by the business.
Please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.