- Responsibility for all stages of IT development from design and planning to implementation of cost effective, robust & secure state of the art IT architecture in line with business requirements.
- Continuous improvement of IT Architecture from a technical and financial perspective to drive IT Architecture evolution to meet business demands
- Ownership of the end to end IT Solution design whilst coordinating with IT subject matter experts on a variety of topics
- Contributions to IT innovation across the business by ensuring technical alignment with IT architecture, technology and solution selection
- IT Architecture solution integration as well as developing project plans for implementation
- Higher education (BSc or MSc) in Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar field
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar field or similar role
- Extensive IT Architecture know how, including IT Networking, Hosting and IT Solution design as well as knowledge of IT Security and server engineering
- 2+ years of project planning in line with business requirements in large-scale IT Architecture
- Fluent English speaking ability, German is beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to work individually or as part of a team
This is a permanent role, offering a very competitive compensation package within a dynamic and fast paced organisation. The business are also offering very attractive home office flexibility post COVID.
For further information, please contact William.firstname.lastname@example.org