If you are an Amazing IT Platform Engineer who wants to make great money working at an amazing company then keep reading!
About the company
At our client you have the opportunity to contribute to the Future State Architecture for the realisation of the best IT-solutions. We are happy to learn your best practices from your experience and passengers. We offer you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge and broaden your knowledge. It is up to you how you use this space.
The department consists of 6 teams, each covering a part of the development tool portfolio. The functional scope is from designing and developing tools on workstations, to backlog management, source code management and CI/CD until deployments in production. The department supplies CI/CD reference pipelines and pipeline building blocks (templates) that allow development teams to easily compose their pipelines and consume data in the underlying tools. We do this for a wide variety of technologies that are used within the bank, for example Java, Python and .NET.
The organisation is on its way to internalise the computing and storage platform and simultaneously move a lot of work to the Cloud. For the infra provisioning of the private compute & storage platform, our team is currently setting up a central instance of Ansible Tower. Do you have experience with Ansible/Ansible Tower and do you want to be part of setting up this instance which is used centrally within the bank? If your answers are yes than read on!
All teams in our department work as DevOps teams and are equally responsible for both development and operations. The Application Deployment Support Team (ADST) is responsible for developing CI/CD Pipelines and implementation and maintenance of Ansible Tower. The focus of the team is on helping other developers in the bank to get their releases and deployments done using our pipelines
This is a contracting position for at least 12 months. After 12 months you have great chances on extension of the contract.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Ansible Automation platform (which includes ansible tower and automation hub) on azure cloud platform
- Integration of Ansible Tower with third party tools like CyberArk, Service Now, Splunk etc
- Setting up resources like projects, inventories, credentials, job templates etc within ansible tower in an automated way
- Configuring Ansible automation hub to provide reusable ansible content (galaxy roles/collections) to teams within bank
- Setting up RBAC (Role based access control) within Ansible automation platform
- Designing and creating pipelines for infra provisioning and automated deployment of applications to private compute & storage (PCS) platform
- Writing ansible playbooks/roles/collections to automate all the manual tasks
- Using python scripts to automate complex logic in CICD pipelines
- Using Azure cloud resources like Linux VMs, Postgres DB, DNS, key vault etc.
The ideal candidate
- (must) You have solid experience setting up, configuring and maintaining Ansible & Ansible Tower
- (must) You have a profound understanding and experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- (pré) You have knowledge/experience in infra provisioning
- You are client-oriented, take initiative and ownership and are very collaborative
- You know any object oriented programming language
- You know or want to learn YAML and/or JSON
- You know Python and/or Java
- You know about the Agile, CI/CD and DevOps principles
- You have experience with Azure DevOps
- You have an 'automate everything'-mindset
- You have experience with life-cycle management and are willing to participate in operational tasks
Do you think you match this description and would you be interested to hear more about this opportunity?
Click on the 'Apply Now' button below or please give me a call at 020 808 8602 or send an email to email@example.com
*A reference check is part of the application process
*We can help with your visa sponsorship