I'm currently looking for a IT Risk Manager in an exciting role and leading company.
Play a key role in continuously improving the performance of IT by challenging, monitoring and evaluating IT risks on an ongoing basis.
- Pro-actively advise your colleagues in the IT organisation and departments about Continuity and IT related risks.
- Analyse operational incidents and perform risk analyses related to IT and Continuity.
- Work with other departments to establish a powerful risk-aware culture.
- Develop IT-risk related policies, aiming for simple and strong guidance.
- Challenge your colleagues about security trends and developments.
- Report on IT risk themes for risk governing bodies, establishing an integrated risk view, together with other Compliance, Legal and Risk departments.
- Think out of the box aiming to leverage new technologies and ways of working.
- An Academic grade in Information Technology or other relevant subject with additional courses related to IT risk management (CISSP, CISA or RE certification is preferred).
- More than 5 years of experience in different roles within Security, Risk Management, Audit or Information Technology in a complex organisation, preferably in the financial sector.
- Experience in specialised IT-risk related topics (including e.g. Business Continuity Management, Outsourcing, cloud, DevOps, emerging technologies, project management, data analytics).
- Demonstrable experience with the practical application of IT Risk Frameworks.
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language, both verbally as in writing.
- Excellent team-player, easily co-operating with colleagues from different departments.
The following conditions will be additionally valued:
- Experience in Project Management and/or Consultancy.