We are looking for an IT focused Service Operations / Delivery Manager to join a leading and rapidly expanding organisation from their York based offices
Operating a very flexible hybrid model, you just need to be willing to commute to York when needed.
This organisation is going through a large digital transformation across the group and this person will work across all core business areas, helping to promote the goal of continuing to have technology at the heart of the business
You'll work within the function that takes ownership over the companies critical applications & databases.
- Operations & Service Delivery :
- To maintain close working relationships with users, 3rd parties, vendors and stakeholders by assisting with requests relating to application operations , issues and workflows
- Ensure that the relationship between IT and the wider business is open and collaborative
- Prepare Service Metrics reports on application performance & availability
- Incident & Problem Management
- Manage the resolution of major operational incidents - restoring service as soon as possible
- Coordinate restoration of service activities for any major critical application incidents
- Act as the owner of root cause analysis, preventing future or recurring incidents
- Knowledge Management :
- Support the transition for IT projects from delivery to operational readiness
- Develop & maintain internal processes & procedures
- Participate in negotiating & reviewing Support Service Level Agreements , ensuring these are met - both internally and for 3rd parties
- Support the coordination of operational tasks such as Disaster recovery, audits, upgrades, implementations etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable organisation where you will have a real impact on how they move forwards!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!