We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Technician to join a reputable & technology leading business based in Bradford. As a part of the IT team you will support all aspects of 1st line support via a helpdesk as well as hands-on, in-person support. You will also get involved with projects!
We need a confident individual who is passionate about a IT, whether you have completed self-study or have a foundation in a tech role already - this business will help you progress your career!
- Taking ownership across IT requests & issues
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting issues to identify solutions
- Local support of endpoint devices (laptops, PCs, tablets, Telephony etc)
- Support & administration of Active Directory and Office 365
- You will support a broad range of technologies including;
- Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 on-wards
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365, SharePoint Online
- Networking; Firewalls, switches, routers
- Mobile device management
As mentioned above, this company is offering a lot of support & development for someone to progress your career! This is a hands on role and therefore you must be a commutable distance from their Bradford offices and hold a full UK Driving Licence
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!