Do you want to gain an amazing first experience to boost your career ? Then this is your chance!
Oliver James is looking for graduates to become the new Sherlock Holmes in Financial Crimes. We are looking for KYC Analysts for one of the most important bank in Belgium.
What is a KYC Analyst?
As KYC Analyst, you would be the person in charge of conducting complete analysis to make sure we "know the customer". In the bank, that means you are the investigator looking into any potential illegal activities going on such as money laundering, the financing of terrorism, fraud, etc.
What will you concretely do as KYC Analyst?
- Creating and maintaining KYC record on each client
- Be able to understand and apply the full KYC process based on legal and internal requirements and processes
- Extracting relevant data from different from various sources and databases and performing KYC screenings
- Conducting analytical and accurate research to make sure you know the customer in front of you
- Communicating with clients
- Escalating cases when needed
Are you our next KYC Analyst? The answer is yes if
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You are native Dutch or French speaker and can communicate both orally and in writing in English
- Analytical and investigative skills
- Driven mentality and the capacity to prioritize
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to gain expertise and experience and use it directly in a dynamic market.
- The ability to make an important contribution to the growth of various compliance departments at multiple banks