I am currently supporting a large Insurance business on their search for a Lead Accountant during a period of growth and transformation
The role will be responsible for
- Monthly close and preparation of reporting for (US) GAAP and statutory purposes.
- Preparation of Statutory Annual accounts, including going concern assessment.
- Prepare the calculations of the monthly expense charges between the European group companies, ensure they are accurate, processed, shared and settled.
- Periodical preparation of reporting for the local Management Board meeting.
- Co-ordination of the statutory audit process, working with key SME's and stakeholders within the wider Finance function, to deliver on-time and in a cost-efficient manner.
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent;
- Significant post qualification experience within an Insurance business or related environment
- Experience of preparing UK GAAP financial statements
- Experience in External Audit process
Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available and applications will not be considered)
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.