Lead Electrical Engineer
For an international company in the North-Eastern region of Flanders, we are looking for a Lead electrical engineer.
- You are the technical lead for E&I matters in customer projects.
- For the large-scale plants, you ensure the execution is done correctly.
- You engage in client meetings for engineering studies and projects and for sales opportunities.
- You provide the stakeholders with expert advice in the E&I domain..
- You focus on the integration of the standard building blocks into plant solutions of multiple units from an E&I perspective.
- You support application engineering and sales with specific integration knowledge during tendering stage.
- You Execute customer deliverables (Plant single-line diagrams, load list, signal list…)
- You advise customers and ensures contractual compliance on a variety of electrical topics.
- You support other functions such as manufacturing, commissioning, supply chain, quality withing the project framework.
- You have a good theoretical background on power engineering in order to engage into complex technical discussions.
- You have strong technical competency in power distribution
- You understand medium voltage, switchgears, harmonics…
- You have knowledge CAD electrical
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have experience in Electrical EPC
- You are project oriented
- You are fluent in English
- Freelance or as an Oliver James employee
- Start date asap