This leading, global cybersecurity consulting business is expanding significantly and requires a Legal & Compliance Officer in a newly created headcount, to establish and build the Legal & Compliance function across the APAC Region. This is a dynamic and fast paced environment and the ideal candidate would be expected to drive change and play a very strategic role, interacting with C-suite stakeholders.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the CEO, where you will be responsible for all legal & compliance matters. This includes negotiating and drafting of contracts with partners and suppliers; resolution of legal disputes; establishing and maintaining a sound governance culture and handling all ad hoc legal and compliance matters.
- Ideally 4 - 8 years of experience of legal experience
- Exposure to compliance related responsibilities would be ideal
- In-house experience would be ideal
- Candidates qualified to practise law would be ideal
- Experience of contracts review is essential
- Working experience of financial services regulations preferred
To apply, please follow the link below.