Oliver James is excited to be recruiting for a Litigation Legal Assistant on behalf of a highly reputable Insurance firm.
This is a newly created position due to continued growth within the business and will sit on an established and seasoned team. Our client is looking for a mid-senior level legal Assistant with previous experience in the litigation space from either private practice or an in-house position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a really exciting organisation in which culture and work-life balance is key!
The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following duties;
- Responsibility for accurately entering and monitoring calendar and diary system
- Coordinating and scheduling with barristers, opposing counsel, expert and factual witnesses, and other external vendors
- Prepare general correspondence, pleadings and subpoenas
- Drafting various legal documents
- Assisting in correspondences to obtain information, drafting responses, consolidating evidence
- Assisting in court preparation to include responsibility for preparing full briefs for counsel, together with papers required for Judge
- Responsibility for ensuring Pembroke's fee notes raised at conclusion of file and closing files
- Maintaining File Database
If this sounds like an opportunity that is of interest to you, please click the "apply" button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more information about the role before applying, reach out on the below details;
email@example.com | +35315719706