Oliver James have partnered with the UK's fastest growing insurance firm during an exceptional period of dynamic change. Due to unprecedented growth, they are seeking to recruit a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Financial Reporting team.
Significant investment is being made by the business into Finance function system capabilities, in particular, enhanced actuarial systems and automation tools. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to implement these cutting-edge initiatives that will change how the reporting team works. The roleholder is also expected to identify ideas on an ongoing basis for improving business performance and processes and adding value.
- Support the preparation of internal monthly MCEV, IFRS (eventually IFRS17) and Solvency II reporting KPIs and analyses, including information for year-end and half-year reports
- Support the preparation of information for use in hedging, forecasting and planning
- Identify and support the implementation of improvements to the reporting processes
- Ensure controls and reviews are followed, following up with senior team members if there are any issues
- Support the Head of Actuarial Reporting in other ad hoc actuarial investigations and other projects as they arise