A leading, global Life Reinsurer is expanding and looking for a Life Underwriter to join their team. The ideal candidate is someone with strong life and disability underwriting experience, knowledge in reinsurance practices and able to communicate effectively and maintain proper work flow and sound risk management standards. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and stable business with a promising career path. Responsibility includes participating in client audit and assisting in the development of organisation's profile in the Asia market.
- A minimum of 7 years experience working in Life underwriting department
- Experience handling underwriting for Life, Critical Illness, Disability and other living Benefits.
- Progression towards the FLMI/ALU/ACII Underwriting diploma
- Great communication skills
- Ability to handle business affairs in multiple countries with different cultures
- Familiarity with reinsurances practices