A top-tier corporate business is looking for a Manager as part of their Finance, Change & Controls team. This role is responsible for assisting large companies with their risk and control frameworks, finance advisory and general accounting needs, whilst also taking up managerial duties and being the point of contact for any complex business issues and will focus on supporting Financial services companies.
Key elements of the role include:
- Training and developing junior staff
- Work directly with Financial services clients in a consultative capacity
- Resolve any issues surrounding risk & control, technical accounting processes and business development
- Research and identify opportunities on new/ existing clients for business development purposes
For this role you will:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Have extensive experience as a finance professional within insurance / banking sectors (either within practice or industry), where you have focused on regulatory / business change and risk & controls
- Have SOX / internal control experience
- Have either manager or assistant manage experience
- The ability to present findings and advise on solutions for issues of a complex nature
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
With competitive salary, generous bonus structure and agile hybrid working patterns to suit you, don't hesitate. If this sounds like you then apply online with your latest CV now!