Our Global Asset Management client is wanting to broaden the remit of their Pricing team, and hire an experienced Market Data Pricing Specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity to not only to join a company that puts their employees first, but a fantastic working environment and team culture.
Joining a small but well-rounded team, this role consists of
- Determine and research security prices for positions held across all types of funds.
- Review and provide direction to their service providers on hard to value securities, static/stale price, corporate actions, FAS levels etc.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex security pricing issues
- Demonstrate accuracy and the ability to meet multiple daily deadlines
- Create a working knowledge of security pricing policies
- Complete and evidence oversight of the funds as per CP86 and other regulatory requirements for Designated Person's (DPs)
- Prepare MIS/dashboard reports for management
- Establish ownership for corrective action as necessary.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Fund Accounting team, global products/investment instruments and third party pricing data providers.
- Help improve processes and procedures by identifying change
- Work globally with peers in Security Pricing and Global Fund Accounting oversight roles
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Integrate project results smoothly into work-flows and ensure that new or specialised procedures and work-flows are documented.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- Prior Security/market data pricing experience
- A "can do" attitude
- A keen interest to learn
The opportunity to join a truly amazing culture with an excellent remuneration package and stand-out benefits.