Medior Full Stack .Net developer - A unique opportunity in an exciting sector.
We are looking for a Medior .NET developer Full Stack for one of our clients who is well known in the aeronautics sector. Their domain of expertise is purely aeronautics & IT.
Located in the Region of Namur, this company is transitioning to new technologies which creates several interesting challenges and you will get the opportunity to work on the latest technologies.
This small but dynamic company in the aerospace industry has contacts with a large number of people in this sector. It will therefore allow you to make important contacts in an exciting industry and you will work on large projects that will add significant value to your profile.
Finally, thanks to its diversity, concrete dimensions, friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and the satisfaction of the end users are essential.
Medior Full Stack .Net developer - the job :
A. To take charge of the product development specifications project:
- Position yourself as the contact person for external and internal users of the company's software
- Analyse the client's needs in order to ensure the design and development of the product (functional specification, work packages, deliverables, acceptance criteria, etc.)
- Support the company's development by ensuring a technological watch in relation to applications and customers mainly in the aeronautical sector.
- Manage the development according to the specifications (customer request, budget, deadlines, etc.)
- Deliver the project to the quality level expected by the client
- Participate in the profitability of the project
- Regularly inform the project coordinator so that he/she can follow up with the client
- Negotiate services with suppliers and partners
- Participate in the preparation of responses to calls for tender
- Develop applications for the equipment:
- Set up a methodology for the development of IT products and ensure its animation.
This methodology will include at least the following points:
* Writing the technical and functional specifications;
* Carry out the test phases;
* Write the documentation of the developments carried out
* Manage the implementation and maintenance of the programme;
* Provide support.
- Integrate and manage the system's peripherals and accessories (sensors, actuators, grippers and supervision system), specify the timing and nature of the tasks to be performed by the system;
- Key user of specific software:
- ERPM: bug resolution and maintenance
- Floware: analysis of the need, proposal of a development plan, integration of advice from internal users
- BOBsoftware and PDM: analysing functionalities, maximising the integration of functionalities with other internal applications (avoiding redundancies and unnecessary developments)
Medior Full Stack .Net developer - your profile :
General skills required :
- Logical and analytical mind
- Autonomous and structured
- Ability to adapt
- Rigorous, methodical and orderly
- Enthusiastic about joining a young and dynamic team in a growing start-up
- Available for short-term assignments in Belgium and abroad
- Good knowledge of English
Technical skills required :
- Application development: Min 3 years of experience in .Net/C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net and HTML/CSS
- SQL database management
- Management of the dashboard tool: Power BI
- Practical knowledge of the usual IT tools (Office suite)
Medior Full Stack .Net developer - Your future package :
- An attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, net expenses…
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36