I have an opportunity for a renowned company for its quality work in its sector.
You will be able to take on new challenges within a competitive company, both in programming and in another field of IT where you could develop yourself and grow significantly thanks to the diverse trainings that they are offering.
The company is very flexible, allowing you to enjoy a pleasant work/life balance.
Finally, thanks to its friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support and team spirit are essential.
Developer PowerBuilder FULLSTACK - The Job:
- You will support, unblock systems, debugging bugs.
- You will be able to tinker with old tech.
- You will have to do Pure development and Pure analysis (functional + business analysis) will be done according to the Agile method.
- You will need Integration skills + database skills.
- You will have to create new products quickly.
- You will be the backup of the team leader of the IT division of the company.
Developer PowerBuilder FULLSTACK - Your profile:
- Agile experience is a big plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Master PowerBuilder, PL/SQL & Oracle + good notions of .NET.
- A real team player who helps each other and shares information while being very independent.
- Solution-oriented + positive and super motivated.
- Someone who has room to grow, who is interested, who can learn quickly, who is resistant to pressure, who wants to be up to date and convinced to do the job.
- Fluent in French + good level in English.
Developer PowerBuilder FULLSTACK - The offer:
- Excellent FULL package with company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, insurances, paid holidays and many more advantages.
- Competitive salary above the market.
- A challenging and fulfilling position with several projects allowing you to have a significant positive impact on society.
- Numerous trainings and career opportunities: you are the entrepreneur of your own career.
- Great flexibility, so you can find a perfect work-life balance.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge in Brussels! Do not wait any longer to send me your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 025881636.