MI Manager - Warrington / Remote Working
We are looking for an experienced MI Manager to join a reputable Technology led business within the Financial Services Industry who are going through a huge digital transfornation. The business is current going through a large transformation programme towards the cloud as well as continuous integration & automation.
With offices based just off the M62/M6 they office on site parking. There is a flexible work pattern with 2/3 days home and 2/3 days office depending on the individuals needs.
The role comes with a fantastic package of 20% bonus, 10% towards your pension and healthcare.
The role is for a leader of a dedicated Management Information team reporting into the Head of Application Delivery within the Technology & Change function. The team is fully accountable for all aspects of MI delivered by the Technology & Change function and will be responsible for the definition, design and delivery of new MI capabilities as part of a company-wide transformation programme.
The ideal candidate will have experience of both managing operational MI teams and implementing new MI/BI platforms and within complex organisations.
Skills & Experience
- Experience running an operational MI team within a complex business environment, including delivery of operational and ad-hoc analytics.
- Experience designing and building enterprise-grade reporting solutions, in a highly transactional and/or secure environment.
- Deep understanding and experience of developing industry leading MI/BI and visualisation solutions.
- Experience developing a MI/BI roadmap and leading teams to deliver against a roadmap.
- Experience as an agile delivery manager with proven track record of successfully delivering change.
- Delivery minded, determined and outcome focussed, able to proactively prevent and remove blockers and create an environment to succeed
Please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!