An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business in a Financial Reporting Actuary position.
If you're a nearly/newly qualified actuary keen to be based in Manchester City Centre, you have a wealth of experience and expertise delivering a range of financial and actuarial reporting along with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders then I'm keen to speak with you.
As a nearly or recently qualified actuary, you will be working as part of a financial reporting team covering all areas of actuarial work, from Solvency II valuations, IFRS, ORSA, with-profits and strategic projects, including the opportunity to be involved in a live IFRS 17 implementation project.
- Nearly or recently FIA qualified (or equivalent).
- Experience and expertise delivering a range of financial and actuarial reporting, with Solvency II reporting experience as highly preferable.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, interpersonal and team skills.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Proven delegation skills and a natural desire to coach and mentor junior associates.
To hear more about this opportunity please don't hesitate to apply directly, or reach out to me on 0203 861 9124 / email@example.com