We have an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a leading telecoms and connectivity solutions provider!
This organisation is going through an exciting period of growth and this role will play a key part in supporting their top tier customers!
You'll be working in a varied role, acting as an escalation point for technical issues whilst working on a broad range of projects!
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working as a Network Engineer within a customer focused environment
- Knowledge & experience working with Cisco technologies as well as knowledge on MPLS/BGP / OSPF
- Experience managing & debugging connectivity solutions provided over DSL / FTTC and Fibre
- Knowledge of firewall security products (Cisco Meraki, Fortinet etc)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communication with customers and stakeholders
- An analytical and problem-solving individual
You'll be helping the company on their journey of digital growth and innovation, advancing their passion for cloud and application based solutions within the connectivity & UC space.
This role is based on site and so you must be a commutable distance to their offices in Manchester!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details