- Assist in reviewing alerts to identify suspicious transactions and conduct investigation to determine submission of suspicious reports, if any.
- Perform name scanning hit record clearance on regular screening of existing customer and wire transfer transaction
- Support AML Hotline to handle enquiries from business units regarding the Compliance name checking or other AML related issue
- Provide assistance in investigations into any suspicious transactions or complaints reported or made by both internal and external customers
- Handle and coordinate different AML tasks within the team to ensure effective implementation of daily work and procedure
- Process unusual transactions reported by business or support units.
- Assist to provide statistics on performance on transaction monitoring system.
- Degree holder preferably in accounting or business-related disciplines
- 1-2 years' AML experience, preferable in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies
- Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services
- Knowledge of AML Compliance and relevant regulatory requirements
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese