My client is one of the top Global Bank in Hong Kong.
I am looking for a seasoned Project Manager (Senior) to join the Operations team in the Markets & Securities Services department Senior Project Manager will support the change programmes to ensure successful delivery and achieve strategic goals.
- Lead and Manage end to end change project
- Develop project plans, defining project scope, objectives, deliverable, and timelines
- Identify and engage with various stakeholders, including senior management, business owners, project sponsors, and team members
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Develop risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans to minimise the impact of potential risks on the project
- Conduct reviews, quality checks, and implementing appropriate quality assurance processes to meet the bank's standards and regulatory requirements
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management
- Proven track record of change management, business development in a large organisation
- Knowledge and experience in Equities, Fixed Income Securities product
- Experienced in supporting system and processing changes
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
This role is a contract role with initial contract until end of 2023 (highly extendable). We are looking for an immediate availability candidate who are located in Hong Kong. Budget: up to HKD 70k/month