An exciting Consulting firm with multi-award-winning culture requires a Business Analyst to join their growing Business Engagement Team.
The role will work in collaboration with the Head of Business Engagement, Programme Manager and Project Manager to deliver client-facing projects with a focus on clients within the Insurance industry.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be a tech-savvy Business Analyst who enjoys learning about new software tools and has a natural ability to establish and build trust and capability with stakeholders/clients.
- Supporting the definition of (with SMEs), and Documentation of, controls (IT, Data Governance, Finance) for systems being implemented as part of Finance Transformation
- You will be directly working on a reporting/disclosure tool and will ideally have experience in preparing annual group and statutory reporting
- Strong excel skills are a must with an understanding of advanced functions
- Experience using excel to build advanced models for financial reporting
- Documentation of Finance department process mapping/operational experience business processes
- Leading workshops with clients and supporting end users on training and handover to ensure they get the most value from the software
- Ability to deliver clear and concise solutions with strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills required
- A keen willingness to learn a new software tool, coupled with the ability to lead workshops and support training of end-users
- Experience with Finance and Accounting (part CIMA/ACCA qualified)
This is a great opportunity to work on and lead an exciting Finance Transformation project and develop in a nurturing environment.