Oliver James has been engaged by a growing Reinsurance company to assist with their search for a part qualified Actuary to join their Pricing Department.
This position will see the successful individual work alongside a range of internal teams and clients to assist with a variety of pricing activities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work alongside a team of actuaries and assist with pricing of new & existing products
- Calculating impacts of changes to existing products
- Assist with quarterly reporting
- Review of internal model
- Presentation of projections to key clients and stakeholders
- Assist with Risk Management reports
- Part qualified actuary working towards completing exams
- 2+ years previous experience within the health / life space would be ideal
- Demonstrated knowledge of Python and R
- Valuations experience is desirable
- Hard working and motivated individual
To apply for this role, please click the link below or reach out to Aisling Quin for more information