Our client is a leading APAC conglomerates spanning over 18 countries across APAC region.
- Provide clients with expert guidance and recommendations on Peoplesoft HCM solutions, with a strong configuration experience on the business side
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Translate business requirements into system requirements and HR concepts and technologies, with profound knowledge of the absence module as well as Core HCM module
- Stay up-to-date with Workday releases and new features and provide recommendations for optimising the system
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in technical, business, or financial discipline
- 3-4 years of experience in Peoplesoft or HR Tech implementation, with a strong configuration experience on the business side
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent command of English and Chinese
- Relevant Workday Certification(s) is an advantage
- Ability to manage projects independently and collaborate with others
- Immediately available is preferred
If you are passionate about HR technology and meet the qualifications and requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a positive work environment where you can grow and develop your career. As a member of our dynamic team of experts, you will have the opportunity to contribute to internal business initiatives and participate in building our company's brand.