PMO Analyst/ PMO - Leading Insurers
I am looking for a PMO to join my Insurance client's strategy office. Ideal candidates would be someone with solid PMO/ PM experience within big organization/ FS industries.
What is the role about
- Accountable to consolidate, analyze, and monitor Project schedule , risks & issues, financials
- Co-ordinate and drive the completion of status reporting for Program (project status reports, monthly status reports to the region, steering committee) and taking detailed meeting minutes
- Coordinate with PMs and stakeholders and related project parties
- Accountable for finance reporting/ tracking to ensure timely escalation of any financial issues
The Ideal Candidate
- 2 years or more experience in a PMO role including managing schedule, financials etc.
- Project management experience in planning, monitoring and delivering IT projects, preferably in merger and acquisitions space
- Well-organized and attention to details
- Can handle multiple priorities under time and delivery pressures in a changing business environment
- Excellent presentation skills including good proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and excellent documentation skills (in English)
- Self-motivation and strong analytical mind.
- Can-do attitude. Proactive in following up tasks and activities.