Oliver James is currently working with a global Fund Administration firm looking for an experienced Funds Administrator to join their Private Equity & Real Estate Services team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global brand offering great career progression and exposure within the Funds industry.
- Responsible for the management of a team (local and offshore) and external client relationships.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting functions for a portfolio of closed ended private equity and debt funds.
- Responsible for LP / investors' capital calls, distributions, investor financial reports and capital statements.
- Understand client relationships and expectations and ensure client deliverables are timely and accurate.
- Review annual financial statements and liaise with external auditors to manage the audit process.
- Review quarterly NAV and regulatory reporting where appropriate.
- Assist/support clients with special projects and requests.
- Identify fund issues and escalate to Senior Management on a timely basis.
- Collaborate with on-boarding team in relation to new business.
- Prior experience in Private Equity fund administration or alternatives funds industry preferred.
- A qualified/part-qualified accountant or with proven experience in accounting with exposure to US/Lux/UK GAAP and IFRS preferred
- A keen understanding of technology and developing efficiencies.
- Must be a team player with the ability to network with co-workers but also have the ability to work independently and prioritise own workflows.
- Proactive attitude, ability to multi-task and work to tight reporting deadlines.
- Strong presence and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position before applying, reach out on the below details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35314854596