We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a reputable and rapidly expanding tech led business. This role will be responsible for the delivery of new services and IT solutions across the organisation
This business is currently going through an exciting digital transformation with lots of upcoming projects towards the cloud! (Any AWS or Azure knowledge is desired but not essential!)
- To work with Service Operations, Service Management, Architecture and Engineering functions to ensure that the business solutions that are being delivered are reliable, scalable and resilient
- To provide early life support of new services and solutions to the Service Operations team - enabling a successful transition into support
- Adopt automation by developing & implementing automation models which will remove repetitive tasks
- To support the culture of continuous improvements by presenting ideas and championing them
- To maintain supplier relationships, ensuring the business receives the best possible service from our vendors
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge & experience with; VMWare, Windows Servers, Active Directory, Patch Management, Networking (DNS, DHCP, VLAN, TCP/IP etc)
- Some scripting experience with PowerShell or Python
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently where needed
- An understanding of an ITIL environment
- A desire to learn new technologies and solutions
- Any experience with Azure is desired.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly skilled team where you will play a key role in how this business moves forward! Their offices are based in Leicester; however, this role is fully remote.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!