We are looking for a Project Manager for a Retail Company in Curno (Bergamo).
She/he will join the PMO department and will be responsible for all the activities related to project management and their efficient execution as well as for actively promoting their continuous improvement, with a particular focus on Digital initiatives.
- Manage all the activities related to projects which purpose find place in digital, e-commerce and omnichannel environments;
- Identify and implement project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve efficiency and value delivered;
- Support initiative definition and budget process, consolidating information, calculating metrics for the business case;
- Coordinate requirement collection, validation and analysis;
- Support the execution and facilitates the discussion of potential issues;
- Supervise communications among projects and to external stakeholders;
- Promote a consistent and reliable project reporting, actively supporting the continuous measure of value delivered at portfolio and product level;
- Coordinate cross project activities and facilitates collaboration among Project Managers' community.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunication, Economics;
- At least 2 years relevant experience in IT project management;
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Digital skills/attitude is a must;
- Good influencing and project management skills; experience working with multiple stakeholders from different functions and different organizational levels;
- High attention to details including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing and simultaneous priorities;
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain relationships on an enterprise scale.
- Ability to interface with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with others or independently.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Familiarity with e-Commerce platform, marketing automation and CRM tools
- Direct experience working within Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Mulesoft