2 amazing PM and Program Lead opportunities have just become available with a Tier 1 Insurance client. This is the best chance for those who got solid PM/ Program Manager experiences to step it up and become the most-wanted candidates in the market!
What's there for you?
- A fast-pacing, young and multinational team of talents
- Amazing regional transformation project exposure with one of the leading Insurers in the globe
- Fantastic opportunity to make your name in the industry
The successful candidates
Regional Project Manager - Project management for the deployment of O365 enhancement to thousands of users in multiple countries in Asia
- Experience in managing the regional implementation
- Strong project and people management skills.
- Understanding of IT security and compliance with regulatory requirements will be a big plus.
Digital Program Lead
- Collaborate with IT and other project leaders to define, prioritize and execute the program initiatives and roadmap
- Manage the program delivery and obtain key stakeholder buy-in around the approach, commitments and changes
- University graduate preferably in business administration, information technology or similar discipline
- At least 15 years of experience in program/project management with a proven track record in the delivery of critical and complex programs/projects
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Excellent facilitation and influencing skills, including the ability to work effectively across a large organization, develop strong cross-functional relationships
- Good command of English
If you know you are the perfect candidate, what are you waiting for? Please contact me with CV attached by +852 2245 3316 or Dorothy.firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion. We got more than multiple openings so bring your friends in too!
*Please note that we will only respond to relevant applicants for now, but do not worry if you do not hear from us! We will definitely keep you in mind and reach out to you when there's a relevant role.*