Working as a member of a Central PMO & Governance team for the COO Transformation, supporting the Portfolio Director to ensure delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives and to ensure that change is executed in line with, and using, the Securities Services Change policies and procedures.
- Programme/Project Set Up and Closure: Provides support to project set up and closure activities, including business case and Project Status Report (PSR) preparation, and Post Implementation Reviews (PIR).
- Governance and Reporting: Oversees production and collation of status reports and relevant management information, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved, across projects and workstreams, ensuring these are captured within our Project Management Processes, and included at relevant portfolio management/governance forums.
- Monitoring and Control: Implements established project methodologies to control, log, manage and monitor project timescales, resources, costs, risks, assumptions, change control, issues and dependencies; benefit realisation, milestones and outcomes; and budgets, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved and escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs. Carries out data compilation, research and analysis and makes recommendations for improvement to processes.
- Planning: Apply knowledge and expertise in assisting with defining and implementing the overall planning approach, obtaining acceptance and buy-in to the approach from all stakeholders and ensures planning standards and guidelines are adhered to across project (s)/programme, providing guidance and coaching to colleagues as appropriate. In addition, the PMO Manager will provide oversight to ensure that detailed project/programme plans are in place to the right level of quality and that progress is monitored to project completion.
- Finance and Resource management: Manages the collation, preparation and updating of financial and resource data, including budgets, actuals and forecasting; ensuring that data is accurate, relevant and to right level of quality.
- Stakeholder Management: Engages with a diverse group of Stakeholders to influence required actions to meet project milestones and address risk.