Currently I am partnering with a brand-new fintech company and looking for an experienced python modeller.
The company is a start-up in the fintech space. With the creation of all new products, the goal is to re-define real estate-ownership by introducing financial products, that will allow consumers to use their personal real estate equity flexibly. On the other side, it will also help starters to enter a real estate market that was previously inaccessible to them.
You will work in a start up environment and responsible for the development of financial models in python. As a first step, you will need to focus on converting the current models from R into Python.
After this is completed, the main tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Owner of financial models (pricing, valuation, risk)
- You are responsible for further development and optimisation of the pricing model
- You will help co-develop and automate models within the platform, working closely with the Finance / Strategy team as well as the Tech team.
- You will think on how to expand the Data & Analytics capability to help the company stay ahead when it comes to new developments and opportunities.
- You will have the opportunity to boost your Analytics/modelling career, with the ability to focus on the areas that you're most interested in.
- You will have a lot of interaction with the senior management.
The role offers the opportunity to grow towards the role of team lead, as you get the opportunity to shape the future of the team in the future.
- Around 4-7 years' experience in model (financial) development in Python.
- Proficiency in python and are at least mediocre skilled with usage of R.
- Experienced with developing models in the financial services industry (e.g. risk models, valuation, pricing, etc.)
- Prior experience with mortgage models (credit) or real estate models is considered advantageous.
- You are able to work independently and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are creative and problem solving.
The company is still developing and this is your chance to hop on and work together with experienced entrepreneurs in the fin tech and finance space.
The company offers a competitive salary package, equity share and a permanent (fixed) term contract.
25 holidays (at least).