This leading MNC Insurance business is highly regarded as an employer of choice. We are looking for a Regional Audit Lead to join the team.
Responsible for the delivery of objectives and strategy of the Group Internal Audit (GIA) function, for fulfilling Divisional audit responsibilities in the Asia region by ensuring adequate internal controls are maintained, and for the provision of independent risk monitoring. Deputies for the Head of Internal Audit when required.
- Supports the Head of IA in the development of GIA strategy, plan and capability framework and leads the implementation for the Division
- Supports and leads the ongoing evaluation of risk management and the governance framework. Drives audit outcomes to ensure that business areas are meeting and delivering the necessary requirements
- Advanced knowledge of risk management, internal control frameworks, operating activities and computer-based audit tools of similar organisations.
- Minimum of 5 years in an audit management role
- Relevant qualifications in audit, finance, insurance, risk management or equivalent