Our client is a leading MNC within the Insurance Industry with regional headquarters based in Hong Kong. We are looking for a Director/Senior Manager for Non-IT procurement categories, including CRES, Travel, Events and Corporate services, covering 10+ markets across APAC.
We are looking for experienced procurement professionals with extensive experience across non-IT procurement categories. We are open to industry but regional experience within MNC's would be ideal, ideally within FS and Insurance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support to build the sourcing and procurement organization including but not limited to target operating model, policy, procedures and system implementation, coaching to Business Units stakeholders
- Review and update procurement policy and other procedures related to sourcing.
- Develop process/guidelines to support implementation of the policies and charter of sourcing team.
- Communication and training to BU stakeholders on procurement end to end procedures
- Participate the implementation of sourcing system tools (e.g. Ivalua)
- Produce management information and analytics for Sourcing
- Drive standardization in data and reports
- Develop long-term and annual category plan that sets short, medium and long term goals and objectives of the assigned category.
- Responsible for sourcing execution including but not limited to internal requirement analysis, supply market analysis, sourcing strategy development, competitive bidding process, negotiation and contract review.
- Commits to and delivers an annual savings target for managed spend, savings to be tracked in accordance with the benefits tracking guidelines
- Provide sourcing direction and guidance to stakeholders and in-country procurement teams for the responsible categories/project/request.
- Over 10 years of experience in managing end-to-end sourcing and high spend strategic negotiations of Indirect categories, at strategic level in large multinational corporation, financial service industry experiences is more preferred
- Experiences on leading a regional team and collaborating with local country teams
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills. Ability to present and influence with top level internal and external parties.
- Strong cost and risk management